Monday, April 2, 2012

TpT Store!

I've finally decided to create my own TPT store! Yay! All of my previous files are there and are still available to download for FREE. Go check it out:


I will continue to offer freebies, but I'm going to begin charging a very low price for the big stuff like my monthly Math & Literacy Centers, as I spend a great deal of time on these and I also purchase most of the clipart. However, I know you are all spending your own hard-earned money, so I will only be charging $2.00 for these packs. I hope you will continue to enjoy my materials and keep your eye out for more freebies!

2 comments:

  1. I knew all your wonderful freebies were too good to last! $2.00, however, is a very reasonable price and I will definitely be purchasing. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about your new unit. My kids have LOVED the centers that you have created so far. Thank you also for selling your centers at such a great price. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete